Frequently Asked Questions
Know before you go
COVID Policy: On 12.28.21, the mask mandate for the City of Denver was extended through February 3. This mandate applies to indoor spaces of the NWSS, mainly the rodeo arena and horse show arena. This will not apply to outdoor areas and/or while guests are actively eating and drinking across the grounds. NWSS has applied and received a variance from the Colorado Department of Health for PHO 20-38, regarding proof of vaccinations. As a result proof of vaccinations will not be required for Stock Show. Click here to see the variance.
- Disposable masks will be available at all entry doors
- If you are sick, please stay home
- Hand sanitizer will be widely available throughout the grounds.
CDPHE and CDC strongly recommend that all people wear a mask in public. Vaccination is the best protection against COVID-19 including the delta and omicron variants. Colorado has made the vaccine readily available, free, and easy. For more information on vaccine locations, please visit cdc.gov/coronavirus
- The Vaccine Mobile Bus will be on-site offering FREE vaccines, boosters, and Flu shots. [learn more]
- Dates available: Jan 13, 20 & 21